By accessing the website at https://leaguesmart.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on LeagueSmart's website. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on LeagueSmart's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LeagueSmart at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on LeagueSmart's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. LeagueSmart makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, LeagueSmart does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Acceptable Use and Conduct
You are solely responsible for your conduct and your data related to the Service. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless LeagueSmart and its suppliers from any and all loss, cost, liability, and expense arising from or related to your data, your use of the Service, or your violation of these terms.
The Software and Service are made available to you, your company, and/or your customers only for personal or commercial use, which use must be in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and must not infringe or violate third party rights.
Any unauthorized use of any LeagueSmart Service is a violation of this Agreement. Such violations may subject the unauthorized user and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
In no event shall LeagueSmart or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on LeagueSmart's website, even if LeagueSmart or a LeagueSmart authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on LeagueSmart's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LeagueSmart does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. LeagueSmart may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However LeagueSmart does not make any commitment to update the materials.
LeagueSmart has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LeagueSmart of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
LeagueSmart will, on the reset of your schedule, credit your league for 100% of the paid schedule's amount if the request is made within 7 days of the first scheduled game. Payment reversals, or cash refunds, will not be made.
If charges charges were made in error on our part, we will credit your account or credit card back the appropriate amount.
Any customer who disputes a credit card payment that is found to be valid may be permanently banned from use of the LeagueSmart service.
You acknowledge that LeagueSmart or third parties own all right, title and interest in and to the Software and Service, portions thereof, or software or content provided through or in conjunction with the Software or Service, including without limitation all intellectual property rights. Except for the license granted in this Section, all rights in and to the Software and Service are reserved, and no implied licenses are granted by LeagueSmart.
We may modify or terminate our services at anytime, for any reason, and without notice. We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time without notice. Please review these Terms of Service on occasion as they may change in the future. We may, but have no obligation to, remove accounts and content containing what we determine as unlawful, offensive, threatening, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable material. We will remove content that violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service. An account terminated by LeagueSmart will not be backed-up for any reason and will be immediately deleted from our servers.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. We use Google Analytics to provide this service, which uses first party cookies. The data collected is not shared with any other party. The information we get through the use of these cookies is anonymised and we make no attempt to identify you, or influence your experience of the site while you are visiting it. If you do not allow these cookies we will not be able to include your visit in our statistics. If you have used a Do Not Track browser setting, we take this as a sign that you do not want to allow these cookies, and they will be blocked.
These cookies allow for a smoother experience for you. These cookies include:
- To allow that page to be auto loaded on your next visit the ID of the last league you visited is saved in a cookie.
- To store when the last new feature announcement was shown to you. The cookie prevents you from seeing the announcement more than once on the device.